Shelby 427 FE Aluminum Head - Bare (Pair)
Shelby Aluminum FE Heads are cast from A-356 aluminum, heat treated to T6 hardness level and precision CNC machined. Patterned on Ford's famous 427 FE medium-raiser cast iron heads, Shelby FE heads offer leading edge air flow improvements, starting with standard 2.250-inchintake and 1.750-inch exhaust valve diameters.
Due to valve size, the heads are suitable only for Shelby 427 Alloy FE or factory 427 cast iron blocks. These heads utilize 14mm diameter, 3/4-inch reach, gasketed sparkplugs positioned in the stock location. They are sold in pairs, complete or bare.
- Head Material – A-356, T6 Aluminum
- Valve Diameters – 2.250-inch intake; 1.750-inch exhaust
- Combustion Chamber – 82cc
- Valve Guides – 0.345-inch; manganese bronze material
- Exhaust port bolt – 2 bolts; vertical
- Air Flow, Intake – 280cfm @ 28-inch H2O 320cfm, with Stage III porting
- Air Flow, Exhaust – 185cfm @ 28-inch H2O 235cfm, with Stage III porting
- Intake Port Volume – 163cc
- Exhaust Port Volume –128cc
The 427 FE Bare Heads also come with seats and guides.
(Picture shown is of complete head)